This post follows on very nicely from the one we wrote yesterday, on our chosen favorite social media outlet when marketing for your business. Blogging definitely made the list! But why?
1) It enhances our online brand presence. By posting daily, we can increase our traffic fivefold. And 80% of out traffic will be from new visitors. We always love to see new faces on our blog. If you are one of these, then welcome!
2) To interact with our readers. While the previous bullet was focusing on generating new interest, we are also aiming to use our blog as a platform for generating interactions with our existing clients. Familiar faces are just as reassuring as new ones! The fact you are sitting here reading this article indicates that you are a past or present valued client of Affordable Bankruptcy Courses. Each and every one of you is important, and we would like to hear from – and respond to – all of you. What would you like to see on our blog? What extra services would you like us to provide? What elements of our business could be improved? We can only achieve – and sustain – excellence through constant change and improvement, based on the thoughts and opinions of our readers!
3) To help people. Our core business revolves around helping those in financial distress on the road towards financial freedom. Through this blog, we hope to be a more personal entity through which our readers communicate with us, and feel more relaxed about using Affordable Bankruptcy Courses to help complete their bankruptcy. You are not alone, and we hope this becomes evident when reading our blog.
4) It is FUN! It is a stimulating activity, and reinforces our passion for helping people through the tough process of bankruptcy. It gives us an insight into what our readers are looking for in terms of content when filing for bankruptcy, and not to mention it helps us to build relationships with them all – what isn’t fun about that?
5) For Growth. You may have heard the well-known line from Socrates: “The unexamined life is not worth living.” That is to say, the purpose of life is growth and development. By using our blog to take a step back and examine areas for improvement within our business, we are allowing ourselves to develop. By opening ourselves up to the public through serious, quirky and informative posts – and utilizing feedback effectively – we can achieve growth.
Be sure to check in tomorrow for Day #8 of our Blog Challenge. And please refer to our main blog to see our previous posts – your day will become that much better if you do!